Due to a general lockdown related to the COVID-19 prevention plan, we have implemented exceptional measures within our company in order to guarantee the continuity of daily operations.
Here is the system implemented within Iguana Solutions USA:
This pandemic is also impacting our partners, in particular data center providers such as Equinix and Iliad.
- All our teams work remotely from now on:
- Our working hours remain unchanged from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (GMT+1) for European customers and 6am to 7pm (PST) for US customers
- We continue managing our platforms and those of our customers 24/7/365
- You can reach us:
- For European customers by phone at +33 1 40 17 98 44 or email via firstname.lastname@example.org
- For US customers by phone at +1 (914) 252 32 59 or email email@example.com
- Our support is still available normally through Slack
- During this period we replaced all physical meetings with video conferences
- We have created a specific task force for COVID-19 to adapt our control plan according to the health evolution of the country
- All necessary sanitary measures have been taken within the premises for the workers on site. (Reinforced cleaning of the premises and the equipment, provision of hydro-alcoholic gel, etc.)
Here are the main restrictive measures currently enforced :
- Operational staff reduction to one or two collaborators maximum per site
- Disabling all clients’, suppliers’ and visitors’ access
- Refusal of all deliveries
- Cancellation of all maintenance interventions and/or works
In order to guarantee an optimal continuity of service, we will implement the following measures :
- Free extension of access to Smarthand services for all clients who do not benefit of this option, within thl limits of our staff capabilities and after a contact by email
- Intensification of the cleaning services to 4x a day according to the recommendations of the state
- Authorization of customer access to the site after justification for their visit by email minimum 4 hours prior, and after receiving authorization from the Datacenter management.
Any data center intervention that is not vital for the continuity of the customer's service will automatically be refused.
For more information on Covid-19 or its impact on our partners, we invite you to consult the following sites :
If you want to contact us
You can contact us by clicking on : the following link